Future, Present, & Past:



Speculative
~~ Giving itself latitude and leisure to take any premise or inquiry to its furthest associative conclusion.
Critical~~ Ready to apply, to itself and its object, the canons of reason, evidence, style, and ethics, up to their limits.
Traditional~~ At home and at large in the ecosystem of practice and memory that radically nourishes the whole person.

Oυδεὶς άμουσος εἰσίτω

Monday, February 28, 2011

Minor metamorphoses


I am trying some new looks to improve readability on the blog. If anyone has any feedback about this, please let me know. I love the deep-dark background, but I'm told it's hard on the eyes, so I'm thinking of something a little more... parchment-like? (It's hard, because you can think you've got it perfect, and then discover--say, when you sit up straighter--that perfection includes the precise angle of your laptop screen.) Without, however, re-designing the whole look of the place.

There are a few glitches in the sidebar, so please be patient for a bit while I get the colors sorted out. Not all of the gadgets respond to the one-size-fits-all html, apparently.

I hope to finish this molting during the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. color change is probably a good idea.

    people tell me the white on black at my place is a killer to read for the longer posts. I just can't seem to bring myself to change it though, because I LIKE IT. (I'm selfish)

    cheers~

    ReplyDelete